TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Approval Studio. By registering and/or using Approval Studio Web Application, web-site and services (“Services” as a whole), you (and the entity that you may represent) agree that these terms and conditions of service (“Terms of Service”) are a legally binding and valid agreement (“the Agreement”) and agree to be bound by it. You agree to abide by the intellectual property laws and all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read these Terms of Service carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, do not register, subscribe and/or use the Services.
1. Use Restrictions
- You must be 18+ years old in order to use the Services
- You should be legally able and have the authority to enter into this Agreement either as an individual or as a representative of a third party entity.
- You will only use the Services for lawful business purposes according to the law of your country of residence and will not make any actions aimed at undermining the security or integrity of the Service.
- The information that you provide while creating or editing user profile (e-mail address, payment information, etc.) should be valid and you are responsible for its validity.
- You are responsible for keeping your user credentials secure and confidential. You are responsible for any actions taken under Your account whether these actions were undertaken by you or by others to whom you provide access (your “Users”). You are responsible for the compliance by your Users of your obligations under this Agreement.
- You must reset your password, in case it is compromised.
2. Privacy and Data Collection
3. Content and Copyright
- Copyright and other ownership rights of images, documents and other material uploaded to Approval Studio (“Content”) under your account (or uploaded by your Users) belong to you.
- You should never use the Services to upload, store or share any unlawful, harmful or abusive content. You are responsible for the Content uploaded to Approval Studio by you or by your Users.
- You grant the right for Approval Studio to use, copy, digitally process, save and distribute Content that you upload to Approval Studio in the framework of providing you Services.
- You understand that Approval Studio does not have control over the Content, shared by you or your Users with any third party. Approval Studio is not responsible for the privacy of any Content that you share with others.
4. Payment Terms
- You must provide a valid Credit Card information in your administrator’s account in order to pay for using the Service and update Credit Card information if necessary. Your Users do not have to provide their Credit Card information.
- The payment for Services is made in advance in a form of a monthly Subscription with price, depending on the the number of ordered licenses. The date of payment is bound to your registration date (“Billing Cycle”).
- There will be no credits or partial returns. If you decide to cancel your account, you will still be able to use the Services until the next billing cycle.
- Approval Studio will send you the clear payment receipt if the payment was successful. In case the the payment was not successful, your access to Services will be set to inactive right away with the corresponding notification. You will need to check your payment details and contact our Support in order to resume access to the Services.
- Inactive company account and all information associated with it will be deleted after 30 days of delayed payment.
- You may change the Subscription plan and/or the number of available user licenses any time with immediate effect. The payment amount will be changed accordingly and you will be billed during the next Billing Cycle.
5. Service and Price Updates
- Approval Studio reserves the right to upgrade or modify the Services with or without notice.
- Approval Studio reserves the right to temporarily suspend or interrupt Services for planned maintenance. You will be notified of the planned maintenance beforehand, not less than 12 hours before starting maintenance activities.
- Subscription Plan and User Licence prices may be changed, with 30 days advance notice.
- Approval Studio will not be liable for any Service update, price change or Service interruption to your or any third party.
6. General Conditions
- The Service contains copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You shall not, and shall not attempt to, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or in any other way attempt to get the source code of the Service. Nor can you create any derivative works or other works that are based upon or derived from the Service in whole or in part.
- Approval Studio name, logo and graphic files that represent the Software shall not be used in any way to promote products developed with the Software. Approval Studio retains sole and exclusive ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to the Service and all Intellectual Property rights relating thereto.
- All rights to the Services and intellectual property embodied by the Services are hereby expressly reserved. The user interface of the Services, and all rights therein, are owned exclusively by Approval Studio and Approval Studio retains all copyright and other rights therein. You may not (a) duplicate, copy, modify or create derivative works based upon the Services; (b) reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of the Services.
- Copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions protect all parts of the Service. No program, code, part, image, audio sample, or text may be copied or used in any way by the user except as intended within the bounds of the Service. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved for Approval Studio.
- You agree that Approval Studio may use any submitted material (like your feedback, e-mail correspondence, ideas etc.) to improve the Service. There will be no compensations for using this material.
- You must not violate law (your jurisdiction) while using Approval Studio.
- Approval Studio reserves the right to terminate your access to Services (completely or temporarily) in case you (i) violate this agreement or (ii) as a result of a delayed payment or (iii) as a result of your cancellation request. In case of termination, all files and information are stored on our servers for 30 days and then permanently deleted (Deletion).
- At any time, you may cancel your subscription and terminate this agreement from your account profile. All the Content, associated with your account, will be stored for 30 days with following Deletion.
- You agree that Approval Studio is not responsible or liable for any data loss that may occur as a result of Deletion.
- You understand that Approval Studio will use third party services from partner hosting and internet service providers to ensure your access to the Services.
- Approval Studio has the right to suspend or terminate this agreement and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (i) immediately if you are in breach of this agreement or (ii) with 30 days email notice in accordance with 5.18. You may terminate this agreement at any time by cancelling your subscription through your account profile. Termination of the agreement will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the deletion of any Content associated to it. Approval Studio does not accept any liability for such loss.
- You understand that Approval Studio uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You understand that your Content to or from the Services may be transferred by Service Users over unsecure or public networks that Approval Studio does not have influence on. Approval Studio cannot guarantee the privacy of these data transfers.
- In no event (including, without limitation, in the event of negligence) will Approval Studio, its employees, agents or distributors be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of information or data, or pecuniary loss), in connection with or arising out of or related to this Agreement, the Services or the use or inability to use the Services or the furnishing, performance or use of any other matters hereunder whether based upon contract, tort or any other theory including negligence.
- The Services are sold as a subscription plan and are provided “As Is” and “As Available” and without warranties as to performance, accessibility or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. This disclaimer concerns all parts of the Service.
- Except as expressly stated in writing, Approval Studio LLC makes no representation or warranties in respect of this Software and expressly excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- If Approval Studio fails to exercise or enforce any part of the Terms of Service, this shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Approval Studio and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Approval Studio (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- THe notices to you will be provided to your registered e-mail address. You can send notices to Approval Studio, emailing to [email protected]. All notices sent to Approval Studio must be written in English.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the state of Delaware of United States applicable therein. You hereby irrevocably attorn and submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the arbitration of United States therefrom. If any provision shall be considered unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
- Approval Studio reserves the right to change and/or update the Terms of Service from time to time and recommends that you review these Terms of Service on a regular basis. All new features and enhancements to the Services are the subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall be regarded to as your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: approval.studio/terms-of-service