The new version of Approval Studio has been released on March 8, 2019.
Here’s what has been changed:
- Quick share feature was added. Copy and paste URL to share your asset. No registration is required for external reviewers.
- Sign-up\Sign-in with Google feature was added. Creating the Approval Studio account has never been so simple.
- Lite project pop-up design was changed.
- Lite mode toolbar was redesigned.
- New account creation flow has been simplified.
- Sign-up\Sign-in with Google feature was added.
- Review tool was redesigned.
This is the first spring patch of 2019. Approval Studio became even more simple to use.
- Create Approval Studio account with one click using Google.
- Project pop-up was redesigned and became more obvious than ever.
- To invite an external user to review the artwork, you can simply copy the quick URL and send it via messenger or email. Or use our existing email feature.
- Your external users DO NOT net to create the Approval Studio account or install anything. Click and Go. All the steps will be still recorded in the proof report.
- We have made slight design changes in our Review Tool to make it even more user-friendly.
We want to thank all the contributors, who found a minute to contact Approval Studio team and share the ideas on how to make our web-app even better.
Feel free to contact our support team if you know how to improve Approval Studio and to make it an ideal tool for your needs.
Stay tuned for the second spring patch, it will bring even more interesting features.