Example of proofing, requesting changes and approvals of packaging concept. But this is the same for any graphic design, interior design, logo, printing advertising, digital creatives and so on.
Developing Approval Studio, we were trying to create the most efficient proofing tool possible. Our main priority was to make workflow convenient for both – a creative team and for their client. So, here’s a short manual on how our proofing system works:
- After you created the project and uploaded the artwork, you can assign a person within your team to review it. To do this, you have to click on Review icon and choose the person you want to review the asset. You can also set a deadline.
- In the proofing tool, you can highlight an object in the artwork using a shape of circle, square, dot, or a free shape and add an annotation to it. To do it, go to Annotate mode. Other reviewers will be able to see this annotation and respond to it. All communication is “live” – you do not have to reload the page to see your colleagues response.
- After you finished the first cycle and your designer has improved the artwork according to the feedback, you can upload the second version to the project, using Request Change feature. Once several versions are uploaded, you can use Compare feature that has 4 different modes:
- Side by side,
- When you are ready to send the result of your work to your client, you do not need to have them registered in the system. Our proofing tool has an External review function designed specifically to make the process of client’s proofing easier. You can either email the link to your client directly from Approval Studio or copy the link to the asset and send it manually, using your favorite communication channel. In any case, your client DOES NOT need to create an account in Approval Studio.
- All approvals/rejections, as well as replies, uploads, and other actions within the whole project or a single file, can be later seen in a generated report. It will help your team to track time and resolve any budget leaks or misunderstandings with clients easily.
Should you have any questions, we will be more than happy to make a free personal demo-session for you. Our support works 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions on how to improve our proofing system 🙂
The good news is that we have special lifetime offers for our blog readers. Just sign up and ask for a demo and lifetime deal for your company.